100% EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – MONOCULTIVAR PERANZANA
- Harvesting Method: Mechanical harvesting through micro-vibration.
- Manifacturing time: Within 24 hours after the harvest
- Extraction Process: Cold extraction on a continuous cycle. Temperature does not exceed 27°.
- Quality indicators: Average Acidity: max 0,50 (0,20 during bottling)
- Storage: cool dry place
- Sensory Profile: Golden yellow with shining green reflexes. Deep and clear scents of tomato, rocket, radish and strong sensations of artichoke. Fresh and intense flavour, without exceeding in bitter and spicy tones.
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: POP ART COLLECTION
Tradition and contemporaneity. Ground and sea. Colour and purity.
It’s an extra virgin oil holding Puglia’s smells in its taste.
500ml size – Medium Fruity Oil
Description: The Pop Art collection jars are totally hand-moulded by apulian ceramists. Jars are real design objects leading you to the colours of Puglia’s ground and sea.
POP – coloured marine topics: octopuses, squids and fishes with bright shades stand out against white pottery highlighting his purity and his artisan perfection; then pastel streaks becomes shimmering parts of the rainbow – Antico Frantoio Muraglia distinguishing iconography – and plunge themselves into the sea to personalize very coloured octopuses before coming back to the ground represented by hot prickly pears.