100% EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – MONOCULTIVAR CORATINA
- Harvesting Method: Mechanical harvesting through micro – vibration.
- Manifacturing time: Within 24 hours after the harvest
- Extraction Process: Cold extraction on a continuous cycle. Temperature does not exceed 27°.
- Quality indicators: Average Acidity: max 0,50 (0,20 during bottling)
- Storage: cool dry place
- Sensory Profile: Intense green with golden shades. Fragrances of dill, fennel, artichoke, pepper and hay. Powerful and rich vegetal tones, chiseled from phenols perfectly fused in the structure, with a good spicy taste balance and long persistence.
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: POP ART COLLECTION
Tradition and contemporaneity. Ground and sea. Colour and purity.
It’s an extra virgin oil holding Puglia’s smells in its taste.
500ml size – Intense Fruity Oil
Description: The Pop Art collection jars are totally hand-moulded by apulian ceramists. Jars are real design objects leading you to the colours of Puglia’s ground and sea.
POP – coloured marine topics: octopuses, squids and fishes with bright shades stand out against white pottery highlighting his purity and his artisan perfection; then pastel streaks becomes shimmering parts of the rainbow – Antico Frantoio Muraglia distinguishing iconography – and plunge themselves into the sea to personalize very coloured octopuses before coming back to the ground represented by hot prickly pears.